Rehoboth Children’s Homes Trust
Rehoboth Children’s Homes Trust (RCHT) is a Christian charity based in the United Kingdom. RCHT has a Board of Trustees in the UK who support the work of RCHI in the Philippines. RCHT organizes friends and supporters in an independent organization with its own board and programs. They rent no office and all work and activities is done on a volunteer basis, which means the majority of funds generated goes straight into Rehoboth’s programs and services in the Philippines.
RCHT programs and activities include:
- Allocation of funds to RCHI
- Coordinating sponsorships for the RCHI residents and REAP beneficiaries
- Fundraising on behalf of Rehoboth Children’s Home, Inc.
- Coaching Rehoboth management in the Philippines when necessary
- Collecting donations and equipment for use in Rehoboth programs, such as computers, games, and teaching materials
- Organizing promotion talks, events, among others
RCHT BOARD OF TRUSTEES
Chair of Trustees
Co-Founder of Rehoboth & UK Representative